The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 imagesetter film and ps plate supplier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcpolicarpio



Number of posts : 2
Location : printing supplies
Member since : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 am

we also supplied inkjet paper for proofing machine, we also introducing photo book set from gemany, you can enjoy your personalized photo book using high quality photo paper with elegant hard bound cover included in the package. for more info/question please call 02-3734372 and look for joseph, Global Star Graphics, Inc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARC



Number of posts : 49
Location : Manila
Member since : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am

Hi Joseph,

Just want to check if Global Star still operates?

TY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alltek



Number of posts : 4
Location : USA
Member since : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 am

Good day!

We are a printing distributor. We sell imagesetting film, metal plates, CtP plates, InkJet media, etc.

Pls. let me know if anybody's interested.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yaser helal*



Number of posts : 1
Location : egypt
Member since : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: i need 2 buy led film   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:47 pm

i am looking for LED film suitable for screen tanto 6120 imagesetter
the riquired sizes are
1-83,3 cm in 60 m
2-71,1 cm in 60 m
i am looking for the best price of sqm
thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
presstech



Number of posts : 256
Age : 69
Location : Metro Manila
Member since : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 pm

yaser helal* wrote:
i am looking for LED film suitable for screen tanto 6120 imagesetter
the riquired sizes are
1-83,3 cm in 60 m
2-71,1 cm in 60 m
i am looking for the best price of sqm
thank you

I suggest that you contact the Agfa distributor in your area. I have a Screen DT-R3100 and only Agfa could supply film for it. Since the local distributor does not maintain a regular stock supply of this film; I had to order at least 50 rolls with a shipping lead-time of 2 months.

In my opinion, Agfa is now the major supplier of imagesetter film. There are some other brands that are actually generic products produced in Agfa owned plants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alltek



Number of posts : 4
Location : USA
Member since : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 am

presstech wrote:
I suggest that you contact the Agfa distributor in your area. I have a Screen DT-R3100 and only Agfa could supply film for it. Since the local distributor does not maintain a regular stock supply of this film; I had to order at least 50 rolls with a shipping lead-time of 2 months.

In my opinion, Agfa is now the major supplier of imagesetter film. There are some other brands that are actually generic products produced in Agfa owned plants.

Does the Screen DTR 3100 use LED film? Isn't it IR? Are you using Agfa film or the generic Agfa film?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
presstech



Number of posts : 256
Age : 69
Location : Metro Manila
Member since : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 pm

alltek wrote:
Does the Screen DTR 3100 use LED film? Isn't it IR? Are you using Agfa film or the generic Agfa film?

Hi Alltek!

The DT-R3100 uses IR film. I believe that Agfa also produces LED film for the Tanto 6120, which incidentally is still a current model of Screen.

I use Agfa and 2 other brands which are generic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alltek



Number of posts : 4
Location : USA
Member since : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 am

presstech wrote:
Hi Alltek!

The DT-R3100 uses IR film. I believe that Agfa also produces LED film for the Tanto 6120, which incidentally is still a current model of Screen.

I use Agfa and 2 other brands which are generic.

Hmm... what size are you currently using? I might be able to give you good pricing on your film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
presstech



Number of posts : 256
Age : 69
Location : Metro Manila
Member since : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Sat May 14, 2011 12:18 am

Hi Alltek,

I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alltek



Number of posts : 4
Location : USA
Member since : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   Tue May 24, 2011 7:18 am

Hi Sir Presstech,

I sent you a reply.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   

Back to top Go down
 
imagesetter film and ps plate supplier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cannes Film Festival 2011: Seven movies people are talking about
» Lies Agreed Upon
» Diamond decade
» Experts pls advise on BLUE
» Surgical Gloves from Local Supplier(DIPD?)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Suppliers Section-
Jump to: