The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedmaster

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Good day!

We're looking for a capable and credible mechanic/technician that can helps us transfer our machines (Miehle Vertical machine, 2 Minerva letterpress, cutter) to another space, actually move it to another room approximately 100 yards from where it is situated right now.

The problem is the transfer would have to go to a single normal door which in my asssessment would entail disassembly of the above mentioned machines to make it possible for them to get through.. As i don't want anyone without the proper knowledge and experience handling those machines mess with it.. He has to have the capabilties and experience handling said machines. I hope you could refer me to someone and at least kindly send me a quote or extra details on how much his service would cost me.. BTW, my shop is located at Bulacan. I hope someone could help.. Smile

You could pm me here..

Thanks! Good day! Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 am

how about dismantling the door and repair it later. more economical?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibler

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:05 pm

I agree. The door's easier to work with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ea

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:39 am

me too i agree! That's the best way you can do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedmaster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 pm

as much as possible i'm trying to avoid that choice mga sir.. for it will require us not to only dismantle the door but also breakdown a wall.. hehehe.. No anyways thanks for the suggestions! good day! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ea

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Sometimes you forget to look at the other side of the mountain! Let me explain further: If that door is a big problem now it will also in the future. Dismantle that door and the wall also and make the door/entrance bigger/wide for future use. For me it is wiser not to dismantle your machine for security reason. Maintain machine's factory setting. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 am

matter of perspective sometimes.
naalala ko lang may mga giniba n din kami pader para maidaan makina. may pinaakyat pa 2nd floor na makina pinatulay nila sa amdamyong kahoy. kakakaba nga eh pero kasama na din risk talaga sa business, pray na lang na di madisgrasya makina.

just to share further.
i attended PIAP's seminar and plant visit last sept. i invest 5t kasi di pa ko member. we visited Book Media Press, Central Books on Demand, saka Orient Group of Companies, label printer sila. dami ko natutunan thru that experience, it open my perspective na pede pa talaga mag grow kahit maliit na printer pa lang kami, kung magsisikap ay may chance talaga. maayos na planta, maluwag, may sistema sila. kakatuwa nga sila kasi nag open sila ng door para ipakita yun planta nila sa kapwa printer din, at may pa merienda pa. thnks and more blessings to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedmaster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

good day!

both points are well taken and being considered mga sir.. thanks! Good day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Printing Machine Mechanic/Technician   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1